Coffee has a fragrance of cocoa, fruits, and spices with notes of papaya, mango and banana it contains a creamy body with an incredible sweet aftertaste that lingers.
- Blend: Castillo, Typica, and Colombia
- Process: Honey
- Farm: Finca Hoyo Frio
- Altitude: 1900m
- Region: Santander, Colombia
- Coffee Farmer: Felix Torres
- Harvest: 2021-2022 (November through January)
- Recommended For: Pour-Over, espresso, mixed drinks, and conventional coffee makers.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
We have several blind tasting sessions where we select the ones we enjoy more.
We visit each farm from the selected coffees and look for clean processes and excellent work ethic.
We inspect and select a specific micro-lot to bring back home..
We roast our coffee to order.
We ship it so that when you get the coffee its ready to consume.